|SHORT STORY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
1. All Stories must be in the suspense/thriller/mystery genre.
2. Stories must be at least 1,500 words and no more than 5,000. You will be able to submit as many stories as you wish. Stories that do not
fall within that range will not be considered.
3. Stories must be submitted in the body of your email. ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE OPENED.
4. Must have a valid email address, as this is how you will be contacted if used.
5. All submissions may be posted on www.suspensemagazine.com or within the pages of our digital publication (at the discretion of our
editor). Do Not Submit if you require payment for your work.
6. Email all submissions to email@example.com.
7. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. All Stories must be original, any plagiarism will result in disqualification of that story and no additional items will be accepted